From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Mossman is a legendary boss you may fight in the Swampland Fractal at scales 21, 41, 67, 77 and 83. He deals heavy damage at melee range, stealths, and can transform into one of four Norn avatars, granting him a greater bonus in melee range.
- Summons Allies
- Throws Daggers
- Berserk - Increased damage. Gained when health drops below 50%.
- Stealth - Currently invisible. Ends if you deal damage.
- cripples nearby foes and returns to you. At higher levels, this skill causes Agony. Dancing Dagger - Throw a dagger that
- Slice - Standard melee attack.
- Summon Wolf - Summons 1-2 wolf creatures into combat.
- Gouge - Heavy dual wield attack on one target
- Transform - Become one of four Norn animal spirits
|Elaborate Totem||Crafting material||Rare||1|
| Mossman's Dream
(only drops if the The Dreamer III: The Lover collection is active)
| Swamp-Cured Leather
(only drops if the Astralaria IV: The Cosmos collection is active)
- His transformation is not possible while underwater.
- One of the possible land transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.
- The Mossman has a 50 range diameter hitbox, which is considered small.