Defeat the Mordrem champion (Iron Marches)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Defeat the Mordrem champion
- Mordrem Champion
- Time limit: 10:00
These are the expected rewards for a level 57 player. Higher level players receive dynamically adjusted rewards.
- Explorer: Bottoms Up — Drink nectars dropped by the Mordrem champion in Iron Marches to nullify its poisons. (5 )
- Easiest to complete in small groups or when solo. The Mordrem champion only drops the nectars when it has aggro on someone in melee range.
- The nectars will appear a few seconds after it spawns a poison pool right under itself that you have to dodge out of as it ticks really hard. The gear icon is gone when the first player collects it, but the nectar still remains for a few seconds, and others can still interact for credit.
- Hold down ctrl to find the nectar's nameplates once the gear icons are gone.
- Explorer: Mordrem Problems — Successfully complete all five Mordrem events in Iron Marches. (5 )
- Explorer: Toxicity Trampler — Defeat the Mordrem champion in Iron Marches without being poisoned. (5 )
- Respawns after approximate 5 minutes.