Help destroy the East Realm Portal
Help destroy the East Realm Portal
- Demolitionist Folke
- East Realm Portal Integrity
- Bonus: Use realm residue with a portal spike to help portal destruction.
- Defeat the East Realm Keeper!
Doing the previous event will make this event easier to accomplish. Folke will attack any hostile NPCs he encounters, notably Elite Forged Officers and Forged Cannons. Both can do significant damage and take time to kill, delaying his arrival at the portal. Eliminating them in the previous event will mean facing less and weaker enemies.
Furthermore, though not required in said preceding event, destroying Forged Barricades will allow the demolitionist to get to the portal faster. Not all need be destroyed; only the ones that prevent him from taking the most direct route to the portal. Barricades can be destroyed in both this and the previous event, but doing so when this event is already underway will eat up time.
In order to deploy Portal Spikes to damage the portal, you will need to do the following:
- Kill the following Forged Enemies enemies that appear around the Eastern Maw. When killed, they will leave behind Realm Residue.
- Interact to pick up a Realm Residue. Your character can pick one up at a time, which can be tracked by the Realm Residue icon the buff bar.
- With the effect active, run to the barrel of Portal Spikes, and interact with it.
- Next, run back to the portal and interact with it when the prompt reads Spike the portal.
- Champion Forged Sharpshooter (Upscaled only)
- Elite Forged Officer (Leftover from previous event, if any)
- Elite Forged Vanguard (Upscaled only)
- Elite Realm Keeper
- Forged Soldier
- Forged Weaponeer
- Forged War Mage
- Veteran Forged Assembler
- Veteran Forged Sharpshooter
- Veteran Forged Shieldbearer
- Veteran Forged Warhound
- Veteran Realm Builder
- Veteran Realm Hound
- Veteran Realm Sharpshooter
- Veteran Realm Skimmer
- Forged Barricade
- Forged Cannon (Leftover from previous event, if any)
- Portal Spikes
- Realm Residue
- North Realm Portal
- Event start
- Watcher Fransen: The portals are activating early. It's time for your bombing run!
- Watcher Fransen: Time to spoke the portal and block the Forged reinforcements from arriving.
- Demolitionist Folke: Whether I've got an escort or not, I need to go now if I'm going to have any chance to close the portal!
- Watcher Fransen: It's up to you now. Shut down that portal!
- Demolitionist Folke: Send anyone you can to cover me. We'll shut that portal down!
- Watcher Fransen: Run like Wolf, Brother! Send those Forged back to the Realm of Torment.
- Demolitionist Folke: No better time than now. Let's go!
- During event
- Watcher Fransen: My demolitionist brother needs protection. He's heading to close the portal at the Maw.
- Demolitionist Folke: Try to keep up. I need you to clear the way to the Maw so I can jam this on the portal.
- Demolitionist Folke: Forged are coming through he portal. We need to close it!
- Demolitionist Folke: We're getting close. This is going to be good.
- Demolitionist Folke: Cover me while I close the portal.
- Demolitionist Folke: If you can keep the Forged off me, I can close the portal.
- Demolitionist Folke: Keep the Forged back.
- Demolitionist Folke: I need protection!
- Demolitionist Folke: Get these Forged off me!
- Demolitionist Folke: Three easy steps: defeat Forged, gather essence, and spike the portal!
- Demolitionist Folke: You can help close the portal by using the essence that drops from these Forged.
- After successful destruction of the portal
- Demolitionist Folke: That should do it. One spiked portal.
- Demolitionist Folke: That Forged is keeping the portal open!
- After killing Elite Realm Keeper
- Demolitionist Folke: Damn! We couldn't shut the portal down in time!
- Demolitionist Folke: Forged reinforcements incoming. We should get out of here!