Help destroy the West Realm Portal
Help destroy the West Realm Portal
- Demolitionist Sola
- West Realm Portal Integrity
- Bonus: Use realm residue with a portal spike to help portal destruction
- Defeat the West Realm Keeper!
Doing the previous event will make this event easier to accomplish. Sola will attack any hostile NPCs he encounters, notably Elite Forged Officers and Forged Cannons. Both can do significant damage and take time to kill, delaying his arrival at the portal. Eliminating them in the previous event will mean facing less and weaker enemies.
Furthermore, though not required in said preceding event, destroying Forged Barricades will allow the demolitionist to get to the portal faster. Not all need be destroyed; only the ones that prevent him from taking the most direct route to the portal. Barricades can be destroyed in both this and the previous event, but doing so when this event is already underway will eat up time.
In order to deploy Portal Spikes to damage the portal, you will need to do the following:
- Kill the following Forged Enemies enemies that appear around the Western Maw. When killed, they will leave behind Realm Residue.
- Interact to pick up a Realm Residue. Your character can pick one up at a time, which can be tracked by the Realm Residue icon the buff bar.
- With the effect active, run to the barrel of Portal Spikes, and interact with it.
- Next, run back to the portal and interact with it when the prompt reads Spike the portal.
- Champion Forged Sharpshooter (Upscaled only)
- Elite Forged Officer (Leftover from previous event, if any)
- Elite Forged Vanguard (Upscaled only)
- Elite Realm Keeper
- Forged Soldier
- Forged Weaponeer
- Forged War Mage
- Veteran Forged Assembler
- Veteran Forged Sharpshooter
- Veteran Forged Shieldbearer
- Veteran Forged Warhound
- Veteran Realm Builder
- Veteran Realm Hound
- Veteran Realm Sharpshooter
- Veteran Realm Skimmer
- Forged Barricade
- Forged Cannon (Leftover from previous event, if any)
- Portal Spikes
- Realm Residue
- North Realm Portal
- Event start
- Watcher Bosede: Forged reinforcements will be coming out of that portal soon.
- Demolitionist Sola: It's now or never. I have to make a break for for the portal.
- Watcher Bosede: You're all set. Good luck, and may Kormir guide you.
- Event in progress
- Demolitionist Sola: Follow me. Help me make it to the Maw so I can use this portal spike.
- Demolitionist Sola: Just make sure I get to the Maw.
- Elite Forged Officer: Secure the area!
- Demolitionist Sola: I'm barely hangin on here. Help!
- Elite Forged Officer: Hold the area until reinforcements arrive.
- Demolitionist Sola: Get these Forged off me!
- Elite Forged Officer: Watch for enemy activity.
- Demolitionist Sola: Spread out and keep alert. I'll stay on the portal.
- Demolitionist Sola: Cover me. Don't let anything get through.
- Demolitionist Sola: The portal's still pretty strong.
- Event in progress (Watcher Bosede at her outpost)
- Watcher Bosede: We could use a hand. The Demolitionist needs to get to the Maw and close the portal.
- Watcher Bosede: Time to prepare this portal spike.
- Watcher Bosede: Here's the shaft, and the essence. Couple it together, and it's ready for use.
- Watcher Bosede: I hope my demolitionist makes it back. Things are already hard enough as it is.
- Upon destroying the portal
- Demolitionist Sola: Mission accomplished. The portal is closed!
- Demolitionist Sola: That keeper's golding the portal open. We have to defeat it!
- Event failure
- Demolitionist Sola: No! We couldn't close the portal in time!
- Demolitionist Sola: Forged forces are arriving. Retreat!