From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Skyscale's elite skill. For the blast finisher, see Blast finisher.
Engage. While on land, leap into the air and breathe fire ahead of you. If in the air, descend toward the ground before attacking.
- Damage (4x): 3,448 (4.22)?
- Burning (1s): 655 Damage5
- Combo Field: Fire
— In-game description
- Damage(4x): 5280 with Ravenous Discipline.
- Creates a fire field which pulses 1 second of Burning for 5 seconds.
- The center of the blast is approximately 480 units away from where player is facing, with radius of 240.
- Cannot cause a critical hit. [verification requested]
- Due to the delay of the attack, this is the only engage ability that does not trigger weapon-swap effects, such as Quick Draw, or Superior Sigil of Geomancy. The delay also allows quickly mounting a different mount and performing a second engage skill while the attack lasts, if no enemies where hit by the first strike.