From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Engage. While on land, leap into the air and breathe fire ahead of you. If in the air, descend toward the ground before attacking.
— In-game description [?]
- Damage(4x): 5280 with Ravenous Discipline
- Creates a fire field which pulses 1 second of 1 Burning for 5 seconds
- The center of the blast is approximately 480 units away from where player is facing, with radius 240
- Cannot cause a critical hit [verification requested]
- Due to the delay of the attack, this is the only engage ability that does not trigger weapon-swap effects, such as Quick Draw, or Superior Sigil of Geomancy. The delay also allows quickly mounting a different mount and performing a second engage skill while the attack lasts, if no enemies where hit by the first strike.