Manifestation of Self-Doubt
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Manifestation of Self-Doubt
- Reactive Damage Mitigation
- Weak against Minor Breakthrough
- Chain. Slash your foe twice. Necrotic Slash -
- Siphon health from your foe. Healing effectiveness increases if you are bleeding. Damage increases if your foe is bleeding. Life Siphon -
- Immobilize your foe. Bleed yourself. Dark Pact -
- Spatial Surge - Shoot a beam at your foe. The farther away they are, the more damage you deal.
- Mirror Blade - Shoot a beam at your foe. The farther away they are, the more damage you deal.
- Mind Stab - Shoot a beam at your foe. The farther away they are, the more damage you deal.
- Illusionary Wave - Knock back foes with a wave of magical energy.
- pierces targets. Hip Shot - Deliver a quick rifle shot from the hip that
- launches your foe as you fall backward and remove movement-impairing conditions. Overcharged Shot - Fire a blast so strong it
- Turret. Build a rifle turret that shoots at foes. This turret overcharges when it is first placed. Rifle Turret -
- Turret. Deploy a turret that burns foes. This turret overcharges when it is first placed. Flame Turret -
- Long Range Shot - Shoot your foe from long range. The farther the arrow flies, the more damage it does.
- Rapid Fire - Fire multiple arrows at your foe.
- Push back your foe with a point-blank shot. The closer they are, the farther it pushes them back. Point-Blank Shot -
- Signet Passive: Increases the ferocity of you and your pet. Signet Active: Tap into the land to root foes around you. Signet of the Wild -
- Signet Passive: Improves toughness for you and your pet. Signet Active: You and your pet take no damage from attacks. You and your pet are still susceptible to conditions and control effects. Signet of Stone -
- Chain. Strike your foe. Strike -
- projectiles. Whirling Wrath - Spin in place and swing your greatsword while hurling powerful
- Leap at your foe. Inflicts blindness and heals you for each foe hit. Leap of Faith -
- Symbol. Pierce the ground with a mystic symbol that damages foes while granting retaliation to allies. Symbol of Wrath -
- pulled to you. The effect ends when a foe moves out of range. Binding Blade - Throw blades at your foes, causing damage over time. Bound foes can be
- vulnerability. Preparation Thrust - Stab your foe with your sword, inflicting
- damage if it hits only one enemy. Chilling Isolation - Strike all nearby foes, then release a burst of mist energy that deals a second strike. The second strike deals bonus
- Shadowstep and unleash fierce attacks on nearby foes. Gain might each time you damage a foe. Unrelenting Assault -
- Stolen skills
- The Manifestation of Self-Doubt wields Tormented weapons.
- The Manifestation of Self-Doubt will appear as the same race and gender of the instance owner's character.