— In-game description [?]
- This skill does not create a smoke field if there are no enemies within 500 range of the turret.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 16, 2017
- Turrets no longer need to be overcharged. Summoning a turret will automatically overcharge it once.
- Detonate Turret: This skill has been moved off of the Tool Belt skill. It is now the flip skill for the associated turret.
| November 26, 2013
- This skill now functions with Rifled Turret Barrels, increasing its radius from 240 to 360.
| June 27, 2013
- Fixed a bug causing an infinite smoke combo field when it does not hit an enemy.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill's graphic has been updated to show the area of the screen.
- It now pulses every 2 seconds for 6 seconds instead of every second for 5 seconds.
- This makes it more effective against enemies using attacks at normal speeds but prevents it from being abused to shut down quick-attacking enemies completely.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Smoke Screen has been added to the game.