Legendary Sand Giant
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Legendary sand giant)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Defeat the legendary giant before the sandstorm dissipates (80) [Group Event]
- Stomps and Shouts
- Giant Stomp - A powerful stomp that will Launch anyone still standing in its wake, hits 3 times, and if below 50% health, each stomp causes a small AoE to appear under each player. Being hit will cause a player to sink into the sand, become Trapped, and take damage until they escape.
- Roar - A two-phase attack
- Stamp - Stomps his foot into the dirt twice, attempting to squash their target. Followed up by a punch attack.
- Throw Boulder - Tosses several heavy boulders at players for massive damage.
- Stolen skills
|Recipe: Sigil of Earth||Recipe sheet||Exotic||1|
- The Juggernaut I: The Experimental Hammer: Kneel before the Legendary Sand Giant — Kneel before the Legendary Sand Giant in the Unswept Uplands of Dry Top.
- The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen: Felling the Giant — Bring an Anthology of Heroes to the defeat of the Legendary Sand Giant in Dry Top.