Legendary <Character Name>
The Legendary Doppelganger is a boss that spawns as part of The Path to Ascension meta event in Elon Riverlands. It will randomly select a player in the area and become an enormous clone of that character, mimicking appearance and specialization.
- Elon Riverlands
- Relentlessly Pursues Targets
- Creates Clones
- Mimicks the appearance and profession (with the Path of Fire elite specialization equipped[verification requested]) of a randomly-chosen player in the area.
- Skills are determined by the Path of Fire elite specialization of the chosen player's profession. Only weapon skills are used:
- Float AoE[verification requested] - The doppelganger selects one player and places a circle on them. When the circle runs out, a weaker doppelganger of that player is summoned, it lifts players inside it and disables all skills for the players except one. The player will be lifted high enough to take fall damage, so gliding is recommended. The only skill available depends on the player's profession:
- Stolen skills
- The Doppleganger will take on an exact appearance of the copied player, and will be named Legendary <Character Name>.
- Wields the ascended weapon corresponding to the chosen player's Path of Fire specialization collection.
- Elon Riverlands: Doppel Dropper — Defeat the crazed doppelganger at the end of the Augury Rock meta event. (10 )
- Elon Riverlands: Imposter Syndrome — Defeat a clone of yourself during the legendary doppelganger group event. (5 )
- Rare Collections: Exaltation of the Guardians — Recover 5 lost Guardian statues. (3)
- War Eternal: Skyscale of Courage — Infuse your skyscale egg with courage. (1)