Lair of Zommoros
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Lair of Zommoros
The Lair of Zommoros is a djinn vault in the Purling Deep within Domain of Vabbi. It was the original home of Zomorros before the djinn left Elona for Central Tyria and made his new home in Mythwright Gambit.
- Head north from The Promenade in the Garden of Seborhin. The entrance is through a crack in the mountain. Leaning against the wall near the entrance to the vault is enough to unlock the Point of Interest. To get inside, it's required that at least 3 players stand near Explorer Flynn when the [Group Event] Assist Explorer Flynn through the djinn's cave and help him recover djinn artifacts (80) event starts.
- Rare Collections: Glorify the Golden Heart — Collect 10 missing gems, and combine them with Amalgamated Gemstones in the Lair of Zommoros. (3)
- For the Glorify the Golden Heart collection, players must have the Amalgamated Gemstones in their inventory, and interact with the elemental orb floating inside of each of the 4 smaller rooms and interact with the floating crystal on the top of the main room. You must do this very quickly, and before you finish killing the Djinn. Almost immediately after the Djinn dies, you will be locked out of the vault. If you want to finish the achievement, ignore the event and focus on the achievement.
- The event required to get access to the lair starts 15 minutes after the associated event chain last ended.
- Each of the 4 smaller rooms surrounding the main room represent an element: water, fire, air and earth. In each room, foes spawn according to the corresponding room element. A Djinn of each element spawns in the middle of the main room during the event.
- There are several legendary weapons on display in the main room of the vault
- On pedestals at the west end are:
- At the east end on tables near the base of the stairs are
- Pairs of:
- There are various miniatures around, including: