1 1 2
Zagonur Cliffs is an area in the Domain of Vabbi. It is named after the currently inaccessible Dzagonur Bastion which once guarded a grand citadel of one of the Vabbian princes in the east. After Kralkatorrik's flight over Vabbi spread the Dragonbrand and turned several locations in the region inhospitable, a group of djinn led by Grandmaster Elder Djinn Emine cast a protective barrier around the Hanging Gardens to spare it from corruption.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Hanging Gardens —
- Hero Challenges
- Hunter Glorg (80)
Zagonur Cliffs Vista — (north)
- This vista, deep within the Brandstorm, is difficult to get to without a griffon. But providing you have the griffon collection unlocked, you can borrow one from the Griffon Roost near Spearmarshal's Lament and fly straight there. You may need to stop once near the Polished Vabbian Griffon Egg spot to do a double-flap take off for maximum altitude.
- An easier approach to reach this vista needs just the skimmer unlocked. Approach the area on the back of the skimmer and dismount onto the western part of the shattered ring structure. The Branded Spikes environmental effect is not active on the ring structure. Jump up fast until you reach the shielding bubble.
- This is the place where Kralkatorrik was flying during the fight against Balthazar 
Hanging Gardens Vista — (south)
- Requires Jackal Mastery 3. From below the platform, go through a jackal portal. Then keep going through sand portals: right, left, then straight. Alternatively, climb to the top of the overhang and glide into the gap at the top of the window (you'll have to teleport out). See the map below.
- Mastery insights
- Domain of Vabbi Insight: Zagonur Towers
- Grandmaster Elder Djinn Emine (Remains after event completion)
- Priory Historian Elisa (Possible location, weekly cycle)