From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The rare variants have the Penetrating prefix and are sold as cultural weapons from Seraph Outfitter (tier 1) in The Upper City, Divinity's Reach for 9,800 .
- Loot variants have the following prefixes:
- Resilient (Toughness) up to level 20.
- Penetrating (Precision, Ferocity) from level 21 to 56.
- Dire (Condition Damage, Toughness, Vitality) above level 56.
- Fractals of the Mists loot variants are level 80 masterwork items with Cavalier's, Magi's, Rabid, and Soldier's prefixes, but have no attached sigil.
- Fine variants appear every five levels, starting at level 1 and continuing through 76, with a final variant at level 80.
- Masterwork variants appear every six levels, starting at level 14 and continuing through 80.
- The sigils on masterwork variants are based on the weapon's level: