— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| May 22, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which this trait granted retaliation when a heal skill was canceled.
| May 08, 2018
- Increased the duration of the retaliation granted by this trait from 5 seconds to 8 seconds.
- This trait will no longer trigger when Mantra of Solace is cast; the player will continue to gain retaliation when using the subskills.
| November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from granting retaliation when using Mantra of Solace's active skills: Restoring Reprieve and Rejuvenating Respite.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Added a 20-second internal cooldown to this trait.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from granting retaliation when using Purification.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Increased retaliation duration to 5 seconds.
| August 06, 2013
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to provide more retaliation than intended with Healing Breeze.
| April 30, 2013
- Now functions with racial healing skills.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Healer's Retribution has been added to the game.