Teal Branded Mist
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double-click to consume.
Use to channel a mysterious power. This power frequently crystalizes valuable items from the energy of defeated enemies.
— In-game description
- Black Lion Chest (historical)
- Using it grants the Teal Crystallization effect for 30 minutes; while under the effect, defeated enemies have a chance to drop Teal Petals.
- Teal Petals and Blooms are currently only valuable as cash (at a merchant or on the trading post).
- Acquisition of Teal Petals are on an internal cooldown of ~30 seconds. Frequency of kills or difficulty of enemies has no factor on drop rate. 
- Only enemies that reward experience after defeating them have a chance to drop Teal Petals. The exception are enemies defeated in PvP, which do drop Petals.