From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Thaumanova Anomaly is a coalescence of the energies of Thaumanova Reactor Fractal, becoming a sentient and hostile being of pure-magic. It is unclear whether this anomaly occurred at the real Thaumanova Reactor or not.
Living World Season 1 (historical)
- Destroys Platforms
- Destabilized - Chibb and Greeza are helping to destabilize the Thaumanova anomaly, causing it to take 5% increased damage per stack. (After saving both Inquest Technician Chibb and Inquest Technician Greeza)
- Binding Bolt - Fires a fan of projectiles damaging and crippling any target struck.
- Cosmic Anomaly - Causes affected players to pulse. Every pulse deals damage and destroys the platforms around them.
- Cosmic Barrage - Summons many energy balls across the area that explode downward in large, focused beams causing AoE explosions that deal heavy damage.
- Cosmic Instability - Inflicts the effect Cosmic Instability which slowly destroys any platform under the character.
- Flux Pulse - Marks a single target with a bomb with a 300 radius. After a few seconds it deals heavy damage to all nearby players while destroying the platforms around it.
- Gaze - Channels a steady beam on a single target, dealing low but repeated damage and destroying the platform underneath it.
- Star Smash - Heavy melee attack that Launches foes.
- Stolen skills
- Thaumanova Anomaly has a 300 range diameter hitbox, which is considered large.
- One of the possible land transformations from the Endless Fractal Tonic.
- Players who enter the central well of the Mystic Forge in Lion's Arch will be transformed to look like the Thaumanova Anomaly. This is purely a visual effect, and all skills are locked while transformed. The effect remains for as long as the player stays within the well of the Mystic Forge (moving to the very center will petrify the player and eject them from the Forge).