— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019
- Increased the number of pulses from 4 to 5. Decreased chill duration from 3 seconds to 2 seconds. Increased damage by 100% in PvE only. Fixed a bug that prevented this skill's ice field from lasting the full duration.
|July 10, 2018
- This skill can now be used underwater.
|May 08, 2018
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 25%.
|September 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue that caused a delay in chill application upon trap trigger.
- Increased the number of pulses from 3 to 4.
|June 23, 2015
- All ranger traps now have a 0.5 second arming time.
- All ranger traps now have a trigger radius of 180 and an effect radius of 240.
- Trap duration once triggered has been decreased from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- The chill duration per pulse has been increased to 3 seconds.
- This skill has gained a pulse damage component.
|April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug so that the combo field radius would properly increase when the Trapper's Expertise trait is equipped.
|August 28, 2012
- Frost Trap has been added to the game.
- The number of pulses of this trap was increased from 3 to 4 seconds in the September 29, 2015 game update (one pulse upon activation, followed by one pulse per second).