From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Dig for a 10% chance to unearth baubles.
— In-game description [?]
- This base version of Dig is gained upon purchase of the Digger, which costs 100 Baubles.
- Has a chance to unearth 1 Bauble.
- Dig can be used to unearth hidden chests, however they are not available in Infantile Mode.
- Since the Super Adventure Box: Back to School release, hidden chests can only be dug up once per day per account.
- Digging spots in World 1 are usually indicated by a tile that has what appears to be rubble in an area where it is unusual for rubble to be (i.e. not near rocks). Digging spots in World 2 are unmarked.
- There is a 20% chance to dig up a bunny.