Dig (Nice Scoop)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dig for a 15% chance to unearth baubles.
— In-game description [?]
- This upgraded version of Dig is gained upon purchase of the Nice Scoop, which costs 325 Baubles.
- Has a chance to unearth 1 Bauble; can also unearth 5 Baubles if using a Nice Scoop.
- Dig can be used to unearth hidden chests, however they are not available in Infantile Mode
- Since the Super Adventure Box: Back to School release, hidden chests can only be dug up once per day per account.
- Digging spots in World 1 are usually indicated by a tile that has what appears to be rubble in an area where it is unusual for rubble to be (i.e. not near rocks). Digging spots in World 2 are unmarked.