Carys is a member of the Wardens who is fond of cute expressions and the technological advances of the other races, especially those of the asura and the charr. After she awakened, she was mentored by Tegwen who she sees as her best friend and smarter half, accompanying her into being a Warden that guarded Hamlet of Annwen from krait and hylek attacks.
|Carys later joined Tegwen in her new Wyld Hunt to face Risen forces, and when the Pact was formed, Carys became Tegwen's second-in-command of the Pale Reavers. When Tegwen died during the escort of Iron Legion tanks through Orr, Carys assumes the role of active leader of the Pale Reavers, with hesitance.|
- Rata Sum
- Applied Development Lab (after completing The Steel Tide)
- The Grove
- Dreamer's Terrace (after completing The Steel Tide)
- Chapter 2: The Teachings of Ventari
- Chapter 6: The Battle for Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Live well.
- All things have a right to grow.
- Act with wisdom.
- Seize the moment.
- Our deeds are reflected in the Dream.
- Carys uses a hammer which has chainsaw sound effects when wielded.