Tegwen is a sylvari encountered initially in the sylvari personal story, and later on in the general story for all races. She was mentored by Trahearne and became a Warden to guard Hamlet of Annwen, later meeting Carys and began mentoring her.
After falling through a portal made from a Orrian mirror taking her to Orr, she gained a Wyld Hunt to fight the Risen in Bloodtide Coast. When Claw Island was overrun by the Risen, she joined the Pact and under Trahearne's suggestion formed the Pale Reavers with Carys as her second-in-command. While escorting a unit of Iron Legion tanks, she sacrifices herself so that the tanks can properly fire Ghostfire on their target: a production of Veteran Risen Giant.
- Chapter 2: The Teachings of Ventari
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Feedback — Glamour. Create a dome around your foes that reflects projectiles.
- Spatial Surge — Shoot a beam at your foe. The farther away they are, the more damage you deal.
- Winds of Chaos — Bounce an orb of energy between foes and allies that applies random boons to allies and random conditions to foes.
- Wields a Soft Wood Scepter but uses mesmer greatsword and staff skills.