From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Ascalonian Tears are a currency earned by completing the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon in explorable mode. They are stored in the Account Wallet and may be traded to the Dungeon Armor and Weapons merchant at Vigil Centerhouse in Lion's Arch.
- 20 Ascalonian Tears are given for a completion of each chosen Ascalonian Catacombs explorable path, with a bonus 80 for each path once a day.
- 3 Ascalonian Tears are obtained from each Bag of Wondrous Goods dropped by an Ascalonian Catacombs explorable mode boss.
- 60 Ascalonian Tears are obtained from each Catacombs Token Loot Box, one of the rewards for progressing in the Ascalonian Catacombs Dungeon Track in PvP or WvW. Completing the track awards 240 Ascalonian Tears.
- 150 Ascalonian Tears can be chosen from Chest of Dungeoneering.
- 300 Ascalonian Tears can be chosen from Tyrian Exchange Voucher.
- Was originally called "Ascalonian Emblem".