Map of Spelunker's Delve
is a jumping puzzle
in Caledon Forest
. It is located at the southern edge of the map, south of the Point of Interest
"Danador's Kennel". Follow the road south through the level 3 Jungle Trolls
. Beyond the southmost bend in the road is a ground bush you can fall through.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the story of Guild Wars 2.
- Traverse the cave until you fall into water.
- Swim through the underwater cave, killing or avoiding the barracuda and reach the dry land.
- Hop across the mushrooms and logs. The Blue Glowstones are not part of this jumping puzzle - there is no need to take one.
- While you are jumping the second set of mushrooms, there is a mushroom to your left and a log to your right, take the mushroom and jump to the left log. The left path is the right path to take because the one on the right is a dead end.
- The logs (After the split!) will start to round the cave wall toward the end of the puzzle where you will almost reach a wall with the only option seeming to be a quite high (impossible) jump, look to your left there is a mushroom which will get you up on that log and closer to the end.
- At the end, a Chest and the Spelunker's Delve Explorer Achievement await.