The Sandycove Beach is located in the western portion of Caledon Forest. It is bordered on the south by the Ogham Wilds and on the north by Ventry Bay. In addition, there's a hostile hylek village near the shore of Ventry Bay. The western mountains contain a number of caves, providing a home to the Nightmare Court and an Asuran lab.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Harvester Mavad manage the kelp harvest (7)
Bay Haven Vista —
- On the upper level of Bay Haven
- Jumping puzzles
- Spekks's Laboratory
- Protect the harvesters as they collect spikeroot fruit (7)
- Destroy the Risen fish assaulting Sandycove Beach (8)
- Stop the Risen attackers (8)
- Blue Moa Bird (7)
- Ridgeback Skale (7)
- At the Bay Haven
- Asuran Worker: The sun is always hotter when you're working.
- Norn Worker: Tell me about it.
- Charr Worker: You have any more of that back salve?
- Asuran Worker: Fresh out. Sorry.
- Charr Worker: Damn. My back hurts. Lifted a bag of bricks wrong.
- Asuran Worker: Ooh, I hate that.
- Pigtailed Worker: Once this is done, what's next?
- Norn Worker: Roadbuilding, I think.
- Pigtailed Worker: Fun.
- Asuran Worker: I could've joined the guard. But no: mother had other plans.
- Pigtailed Worker: I'm here because guns scare me.
- Asuran Worker: What? How can you be afraid of guns.
- Pigtailed Worker: I just am.
- Deputy Levid: I tell you, all this sawing and hammering and pounding...It's enough to wake the undead.
- Deputy Levid: (sigh) At other havens, keeping the Lion Road clear means swatting flies or shooing away birds. Here, we have to wage constant war with the undead and the Nightmare Court.
- Sylvari Lionguard: On the plus side, the winters here are really mild.