From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Treacherous Depths, also seen as the Irwin Isle, are an area in Mount Maelstrom. It is a large water filled area with two islands. One island has a hidden Order of Whispers outpost, the other an Artichoke Node farm.
Locations and Objectives
- Irwin Isle Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Urrahn The Hunter (67)
- Irwin Isle
- Agent Firreva (67)
- Agent Caddel (67)
- Agent Britte (67)
- Agent Venrius (67)
- Krait Damoss (67) (only during "Help Yius defeat the Risen krait hypnoss, Sarsiss")
- Krait Nimross (67) (only during "Help Yius defeat the Risen krait hypnoss, Sarsiss")
- In Clandest Basecamp
- Whispers Initiate: How many agents are undercover within the Inquest?
- Whispers Agent: I'm not at liberty to say. That information is need to know.
- Whispers Initiate: If I go inside, I'll need to know. Contrary to popular belief, I can't read minds.
- Whispers Agent: You will receive the information you require when, in fact, you need it.
- Whispers Agent: How is work proceeding on the largos project?
- Whispers Initiate: Slowly. They are an obstinate race; I have trouble reading them.
- Whispers Agent: What is your estimate of our chances? Will we be able to use them?
- Whispers Initiate: Estimate? Ah, a guess. I think I have an equal chance of success and death.
- Whispers Agent (1): The Vigil and Priory have their uses, but can we really trust them?
- Whispers Agent (2): We can trust they will do their parts. I'm not so sure about their motives.
- Whispers Agent (1): My point, exactly. At the end of the day, the Master's plan must prevail.
- Whispers Agent (1): Dragons, undead, and now the Inquest. We face too many threats.
- Whispers Agent (2): And we've been forced into the open by this alliance. What if we fail?
- Whispers Agent (1): If we fail this time, there won't be anything left to protect.