From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
23 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Gavbeorn's Waypoint —
- R&D Waypoint —
- Gavbeorn's Landing Vista —
- Hero Challenges
- Strange Ring Structures
- Accompany Rakkan as he tests Merla's undead camouflage potion (80)
- Defend Gavbeorn's Landing from invading Risen (80)
- Destroy the Risen Wizard and her attendants to learn her secrets (80)
- Destroy the Risen broodmother to free Rakkan (80)
- Help Agent Scrybe search the ruins for Orrian artifacts (80)
- Help Rakkan collect Risen fish oil glands for Merla (80)
- Reclaim Gavbeorn's Landing from the Risen (80)
- Rid the Pact camp of tar elementals (80)
- Crusader Cianan
- Crusader Eamon
- Explorer Gavbeorn Serpentslayer
- Explorer Jochem
- Scholar Lemitt
- Scholar Merla
- Scribe Sakka
- At Cachistic R&D
- Crusader Arrkin: I don't like the way these asura talk. Arrogant little bleeders.
- Vigil Crusader: They do hold themselves in high esteem. Entirely justified, in my view.
- Crusader Arrkin: It's about to justify me twirling them around by the ears.
- Priory Scholar: Yes, it’s noble and necessary, but this entire endeavor still strikes me as unseemly.
- Crusader Arrkin: Our choices are victory or death, and you’re worried about appearances?
- Priory Scholar: I will never apologize for preferring pure research to field tests.
- Priory Scholar: Our new weapons are wasted on allies like these.
- Vigil Crusader: Oh? I’ve found them all to be extremely competent.
- Priory Scholar: You are too generous.
- Priory Scholar: I cannot reconcile the noble concept of progress with warfare and bloodshed.
- Vigil Crusader: Be pragmatic. Think of what we do here as "enlightened brutality."
- Priory Scholar: This is a fundamentally strange and dangerous way to test the fruits of our labor.
- Explorer Laria: Ah, but we’re not just testing weaponry, we’re testing the enemy. And our allies.
- Explorer Laria: I was dubious of this alliance at first.
- Priory Scholar: Why?
- Explorer Laria: They’re military. Their minds work differently from ours.
- Resource nodes