Temple of Melandru
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Temple of Melandru
- Order of Temple of Melandru events
- The Pact are preparing to attack the Temple of Melandru.
- Gavbeorn's Landing is occupied by Orrians.
- The Pact are building up strength at Gavbeorn's Landing.
- The Pact are moving to light the first ship beacon.
- The first beacon is active.
- The Pact are moving to light the second ship beaon[sic].
- The second beacon is active.
- The Pact are protecting the ship landing zone.
- The ship landing zone is secure.
- The Pact are moving on to the Temple of Melandru.
- Escort the Pact forces to the Temple of Melandru (80) [Group Event]
- The Pact have arrived at the Temple of Melandru.
- The Pact are attacking the Temple of Melandru.
- Destroy the Risen Priest of Melandru (80) [Group Event]
- The Pact have taken the Temple of Melandru.
- The Pact are cleansing the Temple of Melandru.
- Defend the Pact interrupter device while it charges to cleanse the temple (80) [Group Event]
- The Temple of Melandru has been cleansed.
- Defend-only event after Temple of Melandru is cleansed
- The Pact are trying to hold the Temple of Melandru.
- Defend the Pact interrupter from Risen attacks (80) [Group Event]
- Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter: Rain's Nourishment
- The Juggernaut I: The Experimental Hammer: Ponder the Cleansed Melandru Temple — Ponder the Cathedral of Verdance after cleansing it of Orrian coruption.
- Kamohoali'i Kotaki III: Carcharias: Verdant Plunge — Dive into the ocean using diving goggles at the Cathedral of Verdance in Cursed Shore.
- Meteorlogicus III: Storm: Feral Retribution — Help the Pact gain control of the Temple of Melandru in Cursed Shore.
- The Dreamer III: The Lover: Dream of Melandru — Found in the chest after cleansing the Cathedral of Verdance in Cursed Shore.
- The Minstrel III: The Bard: Verdance Performance — Perform a Flip using the Cathedral of Verdance diving goggles in Cursed Shore.
- The Moot III: The Energizer: Dance for Melandru — Dance for Melandru at the Altar of Melandru, in her Temple in Orr.
- Upon a failure in defending the second beacon or defending the Pact interrupter device, the event chain resets and starts from the beginning in several minutes.