|Locate the stream deep beneath Orr.Seriously, who put a door here?||Exploration Achievement||10|
Getting thereStarting at Verdance Waypoint — in the Cathedral of Verdance head north-east into the water. Swim under the wreckage directly ahead and you should surface in a large tunnel.
This mini-dungeon is straightforward: run through the tunnel past the enemies until you get to the locked door at the end. The foes are mostly Orrian Spectral weapons and Risen, many of whom use AoE attacks, and if you do not have any sort of stealth, will likely need to fight through many to reach the end of the corridor. If you do not have the achievement for the mini dungeon, it is awarded just before arriving at the closed door at the far end.
- Orrian Spectral Skirmisher (80)
- Orrian Spectral Guard (80)
- Orrian Spectral Juggernaut (80)
- Risen Subjugator (80)
- Risen Ravager (80)
- This is the same path used in the The Source of Orr personal story.
- There is a chest just to the left of the door, guarded by veteran Risen and Orrian Spectral weapons, but this is not required to be opened to obtain the achievement or complete the dungeon.
- There are no restrictions on Mounts in this area so all enemies can be easily bypassed. However, since it's a relatively short path, a number will just follow the player to the end of the corridor.