Cannot cross? It causes cripple!
- Are you talking about this exact skill that your elementalist uses, or are you talking about the version that Earth Elementals use? They're different skills. —Dr Ishmael 21:23, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
Effect on cross
Anyone ever notice that every time an enemy attempts to cross Unsteady Ground:
- rocks erupt out of the line to block them
- sound effects similar to using Magnetic Aura and Stoning play
- elementalist gets an effect on them that looks similar to applying Protection
- an icon shows up in the effects window, which has the generic "monster skill icon" from gw1
It doesn't seem to actually do anything, but it's interesting. Vili 点 00:22, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- I have noticed this as well. However I think it is actually applying magnetic aura. Because I receive protection with each pulse of the bubble. A result of my elemental shielding trait granting me protection every time I gain an aura. I will deliberately test this later when I have time and post my findings. -KitenMitens 126.96.36.199 21:31, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
Being knocked down by this skill causes a proc from your air trait "Lightning Rod"!
No it does not state in the summary of the skill that it actually causes a knockdown but we all know you ARE knocked down! So I decided to try it out and sure enough the knockdown from "Unsteady Ground" procs lightning strike from your air trait "Lightning Rod"