From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - March 1, 2013
- Fixed a bug where invasion portals remained after the event ends.
- Colossus Rumblus's Cave In Shout can now be interrupted.
- Detha's Path: Fixed an issue with the Ghost Eater encounter where the Ghost Eater would sometimes get stuck in the trap. We also fixed an issue causing the traps to sometimes not fire and break, blocking the fight.
- Fixed a bug with the chests that spawn for The Claw of Jormag, The Fire Elemental, and the Volcano Destroyer Boss. They are lootable once a day per character as intended.
- Fixed a bug where Daily Rewards were sometimes not being granted after completing five daily achievements.
- Fixed a recently introduced performance issue.
- Fixed various crash bugs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Legendary Warhorn Howler to become soul bound without equipping it.
- Returned The Predator's sound effect to its former glory.
- Evasive Strike: This ability is now able to strike enemies.
- The Prestige: This ability will now go on full recharge each time when activated.
- Mesmer clones in WvW once again display their weapons.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Some items such as Jormag's Breath no longer display the sigil in the title or tooltip. Previously it would display as Jormag's Breath of Bloodlust.
- Banners now have icons on the tassel as well. The icon corresponds to the type of banner that was activated. This may have come in with the Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm update.
- Build: 16,845