From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Protect Tor the Tall's supplies from the grawl (10)
- Protect Scholar Brogun as he investigates the grawl tribe (10)
- Destroy the dragon totem (10)
- Kill the Svanir shaman chief to break his control over the ice elemental (10) [Group Event]
- Raven's beak, this is the worst cold I've felt since I was trapped for a week on the top of the Shiverpeaks.
- verification requested]
Cold? This is nothing! It's refreshing! norn only [
- Well, you are a hearty one. You've inspired me to swim in a icy lake. Be well, friend. I'm off.
- Good luck.
No kidding. non-norn
- You should find a lodge and get warm, friend. You don't look so good.
- Yeah, it's why I'm headed some place warmer.
- After Protect Tor the Tall's supplies from the grawl is completed
- The grawl have never acted this strange before. I need to found out why before they attack any more homesteads.
- Sounds dangerous. I'll protect you.
- Not interested.
- During Protect Scholar Brogun as he investigates the grawl tribe
- Not now, friend. We have fighting to do.
- Got it.
- If The Frozen Maw is at "The Sons of Svanir are summoning something in the Maw."
- We can't stop the shaman from summoning the elementals until we deal with these other problems.
What can I do?
- Take your pick: we've got shamans, guards, and some sort of portal system forming on the ice. Anything would help.
What are the shamans doing?
- They're spreading corruption throughout the area. Stop them, and it'll be easier to stop their leader's summoning spell.
- I'll take care of them.
I'll take care of those guards. What should I do?
- Eliminate them. We can't get close enough to interrupt the shaman's spell-casting with the guards there.
- I'm on it.
What's happening with those portals?
- I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like elementals are coming through. As if we didn't have enough problems! We need to get those portals closed.
- I'll shut them.
- I'd better get started then.
- He tends to use only earth attacks with his staff.