From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Flow like Water — Deal increased strike damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Elemental Refreshment — Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies when using Dual Attack skills.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes — Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: