From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Retribution (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Gain resolution when you use an elite skill.
- Resolution (6s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Resolution (3s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
— In-game description
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
- Jade Winds — Legendary Assassin Stance
- Energy Expulsion — Legendary Centaur Stance
- Embrace the Darkness — Legendary Demon Stance
- Resist the Darkness — Legendary Demon Stance
- Rite of the Great Dwarf — Legendary Dwarf Stance
- Facet of Chaos — Legendary Dragon Stance, Facet
- Chaotic Release — Legendary Dragon Stance, Consume
- Soulcleave's Summit — Legendary Renegade Stance
- Dismiss Lieutenant Soulcleave
- Urn of Saint Viktor — Legendary Alliance Stance, Kurzick
- Drop Urn of Saint Viktor — Legendary Alliance Stance, Kurzick
- Spear of Archemorus — Legendary Alliance Stance, Luxon
Traits that improve this trait
- Determined Resolution — Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Vicious Reprisal — While you have resolution, all damage dealt is increased, and you gain might when you strike foes. Resolution granted to you lasts longer.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: