Sentinel Scout Liharn
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Sentinel Scout Liharn
|Sentinel's Scout Badge||Accessory||Fine||46||371|
|Sentinel Scout Heavy Helm||Heavy helm||Fine||46||371|
|Sentinel Scout Cloth Helm||Light helm||Fine||46||371|
|Sentinel Scout Leather Helm||Medium helm||Fine||46||371|
|Sentinel Scout Heavy Helm of the Citadel||Heavy helm||Masterwork||46||735|
|Sentinel Scout Cloth Helm of the Citadel||Light helm||Masterwork||46||735|
|Sentinel Scout Leather Helm of the Citadel||Medium helm||Masterwork||46||735|
|Sentinel Scout Rifle||Rifle||Fine||46||441|
|Sentinel Scout Rifle of Force||Rifle||Masterwork||46||882|
- Inquest activity all around, my superiors say fighting Branded creatures is our priority. I think preventing trouble is my priority, and the Inquest are always trouble. Hairballs! Even though there's
- Help Mirayla break into the Inquest lab)
Is there any special reason for your concern? (only during
- Order of Whispers agent named Mirayla who shares my suspicions. She's either on her way to the Inqeust There's an
Of course. I'm on my way.
- Thank you, soldier. But you should hurry.
- How can I help you against the Inquest? (same as "But what do you want to do about the Inquest?")
- Sorry. I can't right now.
Who are the Inquest?
- Dragonbrand. The Inquest are a rogue group of asuran scientists who seize power without moral restraint. I don't even want to imagine what they're doing this close to the
- They sound terrible. Is that their hideout across this gorge? (same as below)
- So long.
Is that their hideout across this gorge?
- Sentinel Fort Brandview. Talk to her before you do anything rash. I'm keeping an eye on them. An Order of Whispers agent named Mirayla knows more about it than I do. You'll find her to the north in the
But what do you want to do about the Inquest?
- their facility, dispatch their operatives, and destroy their lab equipment and research data. We need to convince the Inquest to leave, but they don't respond to reason. It'd help if you could infiltrate
How will I find their research data?
- The Inquest store their research data on crystals. You'll know it when you see it. Take the crystal and do whatever you want with it. Just make sure it stays out of Inquest hands.
- Got it. I'm on my way.
- I prefer going off half-cocked, so that's all the information I need.
- Thanks for the information.
- So, <Character name>, those rumors I heard about you were true. You've proven yourself to be a tactful and resourceful soldier. Keep it up, and thanks for everything.
- I need to replenish my supplies.
- Glad I didn't disappoint.