Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence (Blazeridge Steppes)
- This article is about the event in Blazeridge Steppes. For other events of the same name, see Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence.
Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence
- Soot Road
- Event type
- Group event
- 42, 45, 50
Spawn point in Soot Road
This event spawns 15 minutes after the previous occurrence after the relevant NPCs are escorted to its location. The consortium and Durmand Priory research teams will randomly choose from any of the possible locations, causing either two events against the inquest or a larger event with a three-way battle. The NPCs leading each party are determined and do not need player assistance, but will take a safe route with no hostile enemies which may increase the length of the escort phase. The random inquest enemies and coalescence scale depending on the number of players.
- Inquest Morale
- Coalescence Proximity to Inquest Collector
- Coalescence dissipates in x/7:00
The coalescence will also drop raw Ley Energy bundles during the event which enemies, NPCs, and players may carry back to the Ley Capacitors to pull the coalescence closer to their party. If the inquest manage to capture the coalescence the event will fail, but if the other parties pull it they still need to reduce the inquest morale in order to succeed.
- Consortium Guard
- Consortium Representative
- Elite Coalescence
- Magister Keadin
- Manager Flinzz
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Scholar
- Sylvan Hound
- Basic Recovery Golem
- Champion Perdurable Recovery Golem (Upscaled only)
- Elite Basic Recovery Golem (Upscaled only)
- Elite Inquest Assassin (Upscaled only)
- Elite Inquest Technician (Upscaled only)
- Elite Perdurable Recovery Golem (Upscaled only)
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Engineer
- Inquest Golemancer
- Inquest Technician
- Perdurable Recovery Golem
- Veteran Inquest Engineer (Upscaled only)
- Veteran Inquest Golemancer (Upscaled only)
- Veteran Inquest Technician (Upscaled only)
- Velocitronic Recovery Golem
- Veteran Lead Scientist
- Veteran Perdurable Recovery Golem (Upscaled only)
- Departing from camp
- Magister Keadin: (humming)
- Manager Flinzz: I'll guide you there.
- Upon reaching event location
- Magister Keadin: Now there's a sight to make you ponder.
- Manager Flinzz: That there seems worthy of investigation.
- Event start
- Veteran Lead Scientist: Let's get this delivery over with. I've got places to go. Things to do. People to kill.
- Magister Keadin: The enemy approaches!
- Manager Flinzz: Enemy incoming!
- Upon receiving ley energy from a player
- Magister Keadin: I'm grateful.
- Manager Flinzz: Much appreciated.
- Event success
- Magister Keadin: Wonderful! That went well.
- Manager Flinzz: Thanks. Couldn't have done it much better myself.
- Magister Keadin: Come along.
- Manager Flinzz: Better follow me.
- Event failure
- Veteran Lead Scientist: That's it! Roll out! We got all the magical power we need.
- Magister Keadin: It is done. We failed.
- Manager Flinzz: All part of the plan. Seriously.
- Upon returning to camp
- Magister Keadin: We've arrived.
- Manager Flinzz: We've arrived.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Priory will apply the Priory Supporter effect.
- Turning in Ley Energy to the Consortium will apply the Consortium Supporter effect.
- Conservation of Magic: Out of the Wrong Hands — Successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Thwart the Inquest — Don't allow the Inquest to collect any accumulated ley-line magic. (10)
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line "Research" — Assist the Consortium in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3 )
- Conservation of Magic: Ley-Line Research — Assist the Priory in collecting accumulated ley energy. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Keadin's Study — In Blazeridge Steppes, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Priory. (3)
- Conservation of Magic: Flinnz's Retirement — In Blazeridge Steppes, successfully stop the Inquest from capturing ley-line coalescences after contributing ley energy to the Consortium. (3 )