From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If not under the effects of Swiftness:
- Ahoy there, sailor. What are you doing lolly gagging about? There's boats to be unloaded.
I come seeking counsel from a wise captain, such as yourself.
- I like the cut of your jib, sailor. Best bit of wisdom I can give is to find yourself a fair wind and a following sea to carry you to your destiny.
- Aye, captain.
The sea is so inspiring, the sounds, the smell, the vastness. Makes you feel at peace.
- Right, you are. Soothes the soul, it does. Fair winds to you, friend. Enjoy your time here.
- Will do, captain.
I'm no lolly gagger. I bet I'd be faster than any of these scrubs, given the chance!
- Hah! I bet you would! Shake a leg, and prove it, sailor.
- Aye, captain!
- I'll get out of your way then.
- If already under the effects of Swiftness:
- No sailor worth his salt can stay away from the sea for long. This air puts a pep in your step and a song in your heart, it does.
Can you tell me more about this place?
- The seas have many a tale to tell, and the docks are where all those stories come to land. Tall or true, you'll find many stories here.
- Just passing through.