From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fire a blast so strong that it launches your foe as the recoil frees you from any movement-impairing conditions.
— In-game description [?]
- Lock On — Striking a stealthed foe triggers Invisible Analysis. Disabling a foe triggers Controlled Analysis. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- System Shocker — Disabling a foe grants you barrier. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Impact Savant — A percentage of the strike damage you deal is converted into barrier. Your vitality is reduced.
- This skill causes 332 Defiance bar damage.
- This fast, efficient interrupt is useful for both offense and defense. It launches a target and gives the engineer a positioning advantage while creating a large amount of distance. Once the target is knocked down, the engineer has a second to attack from range or close in with Jump Shot. As a further bonus, it cures a variety of movement-impeding conditions whether it hits or not.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: