From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill causes 332 Defiance Bar damage.
- This fast, efficient interrupt is useful for both offense and defense. Though it comes with a large amount of recoil, it launches targets and gives the engineer a positioning advantage while creating a large amount of distance. Once the target is knocked down, the engineer has a second to attack from range or close in with Jump Shot. As a further bonus, it cures a variety of movement-impeding conditions whether it hits or not.
- If the engineer has Stability in effect, the self knockback effect will be canceled.
- If Overcharged Shot is Reflected, the launch effect intended for the target is also reflected, resulting in a knockdown-launch combo for the engineer.
- Positional awareness when using this skill is important, as engineers can end up knocking themselves off ledges. This skill cannot launch AI-controlled units off ledges, but it can do so against other player characters in WvW and PvP.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: