Priory scholars have long debated the merits of various schools of magic, but one rises above the rest in efficacy, impact, and ease of use: the power of friendship. Exhaustive studies suggest that if we all believe in each other and work together, we can accomplish incredible things.
Let's test our hypothesis! From June 4 to June 11, participate in specific meta-events to earn several Bonus Boxes of Goods. Completing those events will also contribute to a tiered community goal: each time the participants reach a goal, they will receive rewards for that tier, and a new tier will unlock. Keep an eye on the event tracker in game to see how close you are to the next tier.
|Bonus Box of Goods (per boss)||Community Goal|
|June 4 to June 11, 2019||4 - 6 Bonus Box of Goods||1|
Events on a daily cycle
- Some events shown on the Event timers page are not part of the Meta-Event Rush.
Events not on a daily cycle
- 1 The "defense" events which occur after the completion of the Orrian temple metas will contribute towards the Meta-Event Rush.
- Bonus Box of Goods: either 4, 5 or 6 depending on the specific event completed - see the "Reward boxes" columns in the tables above - are rewarded via the repeatable achievements Bonus Event: Meta-Event Rush.
- Players will get a 15-minute cooldown effect specific to the Meta-Event they had just completed. Completing the specified Meta-Event while the effect is active will not grant the player additional Bonus Boxes.
Throughout the event, a progress bar will track the progress of the Community Goals. The tracker updates in 15-minute intervals, increasing as more of the above Meta-Events are completed.
Community Goal progress and rewards will only appear when the character enters the maps that contain metas that are part of the Meta-Event Rush as well as the six cities. The Community Goal progress and rewards won't appear in instances such as Guild Halls, Mistlock Sanctuary, and the Lion's Arch Aerodrome.
- Mail received upon login during the event duration