Lesser Blinding Powder
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Last Refuge — Use Lesser Blinding Powder when your health reaches a certain threshold or when you take falling damage. You take less falling damage.
- Concealed Defeat — Cast Lesser Smoke Screen when downed. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
- Meld with Shadows — Stealth lasts longer when it's granted by your skills. Gain increased movement speed while stealthed.
- Shadow Protector — When you grant stealth to an ally, they gain regeneration.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing grants you stealth. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding foes siphons health from them.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Regenerate health and initiative while in stealth.
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: