Legendary Skeletal Lich
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Legendary Skeletal Lich
Where this creature spawns within the Labyrinth.
- Defeat the strange foe that came through the haunted door (80) [Group Event]
- Life Steal
- Summons Minions
- Projectile auto-attack that pierces and siphons health. 1000 range. Deathly Claws -
- Terrifying Blast - The Lich quickly jumps up and slams its staff down, creating an area of effect attack that Fears for 2 seconds and inflicts 4 stacks of Torment for 10 seconds. 15 second recharge.
- immobilizes for 5 seconds and inflicts 2 stacks of Bleeding for 15 seconds. For each enemy hit, one Skeleton minion is summoned. 1400 range, 1.5 second cast time, 30 second recharge. Grasping Hands - The Lich leans forward and raises one hand up, causing a large point-blank area of effect attack that
- Life Siphon - The Lich slowly levitates up into the air before slamming his staff down, exploding all summoned Skeletons and other allied creatures in a point-blank area of effect. Each explosion heals it and causes knockback and damage to nearby enemies. The Lich will use this skill even if no skeletons are alive to consume. This skill seems to occur roughly 20 seconds after Grasping Hands was used. 2.5 second cast time. 30 second recharge.
- Summons skeletons - see Skeleton (Skeletal Lich Summon)
- Stolen skills
|Large Candy Bag||Container||Exotic||1|
|Limited-Use Mad King Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1|
|Limited-Use Scarecrow Finisher||Consumable||Basic||1|
|Chattering Skull||Crafting material||Masterwork||1|
|Piece of Candy Corn||Consumable, Crafting material||Basic||1-2|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- Spawns a Glorious chest that can be opened once a day per character, containing:
- Spawns a Magnificent chest that can be opened once a day, containing:
- Dodging or blocking Grasping Hands is recommended to prevent a skeleton from spawning.
- Area of effect boon removal skills are highly recommended when fighting the Lich as its minions frequently give nearby allies retaliation. If left unchecked, this boon will rapidly damage and kill any players using area of effect attacks.
- Strong area damage can be used to kill skeletons before they apply retaliation.
- Killing this creature awards the Death to the Undying achievement.
- It only spawns when a certain Bloody Prince Door in the southeastern section of the Labyrinth is opened (see Maps).
- It's on a 26 minute respawn timer.
- The Legendary Skeletal Lich was first introduced with the October 15th, 2013 update, as part of the Blood and Madness release.
- It was reintroduced with the October 21st, 2014 update, as part of Halloween.
- It's engulfed in a black, smoke-like visual effect similar to a Necromancer in Death Shroud.
- It wields a Scythe Staff.