From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I am Sergei. Of my village, I alone survived. Bring me weapons that I can strip for ammunition. Do not ask why
- I can do that. No questions asked.
- Why, though? Can't you leave this place?
- My condolences.
- When approaching him
- Since you're not pointing any weapons at me, I assume you're here to help me deal with my Branded comrades. I have the unhappy task of killing everyone I've ever loved. And I've been so successful that I'm running low on ammo.
- To himself
- Just trying to make you proud, Mom.
- Vladof, you—you I could take or leave.
- I suppose I'm grateful my tear ducts are frozen shut.
- I was going to break up with you anyway, Oleg.
- Sleep well, Nadia.
- "Sergei, you're good with a rifle," they said.
- I don't even remember you. That makes this easy.
- I never liked you Natasha, even if you baked me mole-sweets.
- Sorry about this, Alexei.
- I appear to have have lost all capacity to feel emotion, which makes sense in this situation.
- Rest in peace, comrade.