From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Guild Favor)
Favor is a type of currency that a guild can earn by completing guild missions. The higher the difficulty of the mission, the more Favor awarded.
- Easy Difficulty Tier Guild Missions award 300 Favor
- Medium Difficulty Tier Guild Missions award 400 Favor
- Hard Difficulty Tier Guild Missions award 500 Favor
- A bonus 10% Favor is awarded if a Guild has not chosen to Specialize in PvE/PvP/WvW missions specifically.
- A maximum of 2000 Favor can be earned per week, with an overall cap of 6000 at any given time.
- Influence can be traded for Favor, if a Guild has any left over.
- Favor can be spent on Guild Hall Upgrades, and on certain Guild Consumables at a Guild Requisitioner.