From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Grey Gritta's Waypoint)
11 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Train with the Company (35)
- Grey Gritta's Waypoint —
Grey Gritta's Vista —
- The path starts on the south side of the hill outside the western wall of the camp. From the waypoint, go south and jump over a barricade.
- Grey Gritta
- Captain Seana Beach
- Craig Sensay
- Grandpa Pritchard
- Mercenary Sergeant
- Resting Mercenary
- Bear (35)
- Warg (35)
- Tamini Warrior (34)
- Golden Moa (35)
- At Grey Gritta
- Marksman (male): It's not so bad when we've got infantry in front of us.
- Marksman (female): You'll learn to shoot fast with a centaur charging at you.
- Marksman (male): Sounds...exciting. Does that ever happen?
- Marksman (female): It did to the squad we're replacing.
- Marksman (male): Have you been an archer all your life?
- Marksman (female): Since I was a little girl. I practiced every day since I was five.
- Marksman (male): When I was a kid, my nanny let me practice with a toy bow.
- Marksman (female): Why don't you follow my lead?
- Marksman (female): Stay by me, rookie. We'll get you through this.
- Marksman (male): Rookie? I've been a soldier as long as you have.
- Marksman (female): Where did you train?
- Marksman (male): I learned to joust at the funfair! And I was great at the archery range, near the carousel.
- Marksman (female): You doin' okay?
- Marksman (male): I need to work on my head shots.
- Marksman (female): I'm going to focus more on the hindquarters, try to geld a few centaurs.
- Marksman (male): Wow. We've been doing this way too long.
- When Assault on Thunder Rock meta event is about to start
- Brikk: When do we start kicking those equine ends in Overwatch? Laceration over procrastination, I always say.
- Captain Seana Beach: The first step is to disrupt the movement of troops and supplies through Barricade Camp.
- Hrok Sverresson: Give me a couple friends, some explosives, and a trusty dolyak, and we might just win this war.
- Captain Seana Beach: I don't want to know what the dolyak is for.
- Hrok Sverresson: In my native tongue, dolyak and diversion are the same word.
- Captain Seana Beach: "I'm just not sure that's true.
- Captain Seana Beach: Anyway, make sure it works. We can't assault Overwatch until Barricade is taken out.
- Sarge: They're stockpiling supplies at Recovery Camp. We'll need to strike there before we hit the main camp.
- Zirra Silvershot: Somebody call for the charrtillery?
- Sarge: (groan) Brambles, did you really just say that?
- Zirra Silvershot: Wordplay is my favorite pastime. Well, aside from gunplay. And shooting centaurs.
- Brikk: Quit mincing your words and start mincing your enemies. Hows that for wordplay?
- Zirra Silvershot: Pugnacious over loquacuious, as you always say?
- Sarge: You're both terrible. Get moving.
- Hrok Sverresson reporting back after Help Hrok Sverresson plant explosives in Barricade Camp event
- Hrok Sverresson: Nothing will be coming from Barricade Camp anytime soon.
- Captain Seana Beach: Excellent. We're one step closer to storming Overwatch.
- Hrok Sverresson: I told you my plan would work.
- Captain Seana Beach: There's a first time for everything. Just don't let it go to your head.
- Zirra Silvershot reporting back after Destroy centaur supplies while Zirra bombards Recovery Camp event
- Sarge: You made it back. What's the situation?
- Brikk: You show them what for?
- Zirra Silvershot: Destrier's derrieres destroyed, yes.
- Brikk: Nice one.
- Sarge: We're closing in on Overwatch. Now if I can just survive your banter.
- When both Zirra and Hrok have reported back
- Captain Seana Beach: All right. It's time, boys and girls. Get ready to shift you gear. We're moving on Overwatch!
- Brikk: Finally, a chance for some action!
- Sarge: You heard the Cap. Let's move; let's move!
- After Assault Overwatch Camp and destroy the trebuchets and Kill the champion Modniir overlord events when team is back to Grey Gritta's Post
- Hrok Sverresson: Ah! Home sweet home.
- Sarge: Don't get too comfy. This war isn't over.
- Brikk: That's the best part about this war. There's always fighting to be done.
- Captain Seana Beach: Sometimes you scare me. I'm glad you're on our side.
- Zirra Silvershot: Time to polish the guns.
- At the Dolyak's Rest
- When a dolyak dies and dolyak spirits appear on Dolyak's Rest
- Tyler: Grandpa, what happened to them?
- Grandpa Pritchard: Hush now. We speak quietly here, in reverence to these great beasts.
- Tyler: (whispering) Grandpa, what happened to them?
- Grandpa Pritchard: They came here to die, boy.
- Tyler: Why do they have to die?
- Grandpa Pritchard: We all get old, my boy. And the time comes for use to die. If we're lucky, we die among those we love.
- Grandpa Pritchard: That's why the dolyaks come here.
- Tyler: Will you come here when it's your time?
- Grandpa Pritchard: (chuckle) No, my dear boy. I'm not a dolyak. I will hopefully be at home, in my bed, with you and your grandmother nearby.
- Tyler: I love you, Grandpa.
- Grandpa Pritchard: Hm. I love you too, boy.
- When dolyak spirit walks into abandoned bandit hideout cave
- Bandit Ghost (1): Hide!
- Bandit Ghost (2): NOOOOOOO!
- Bandit Ghost (3): It's always watching me. Always watching. Always watching. Always.
- Bandit Ghost (4): The horns The horns!
- Bandit Ghost (5): Just...leave me. Leave me!
- Veteran "Slick" Ricki: "Step back, or meet the same fate as the others!
- Veteran "Slick" Ricki: "Let the beast come. I'm not afraid!
- Veteran "Slick" Ricki: (scream) (When killed)
- Resource nodes