From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Company Cloth Mantle||Light shoulders||Fine||35||266|
|Company Leather Shoulderpads||Medium shoulders||Fine||35||266|
|Company Heavy Shoulderguards||Heavy shoulders||Fine||35||266|
|Company Cloth Mantle of Divinity||Light shoulders||Masterwork||35||525|
|Company Leather Shoulderpads of Divinity||Medium shoulders||Masterwork||35||525|
|Company Heavy Shoulderguards of Divinity||Heavy shoulders||Masterwork||35||525|
|Warhorn of the Company||Warhorn||Fine||35||238|
|Brikk's Hammer of Force||Hammer||Masterwork||35||714|
|Honorary Company Membership Badge||Accessory||Fine||35||301|
|Honorary Company Membership Badge||Accessory||Masterwork||35||595|
- Zirra's latest weapons need testing, and our mercs could use someone to spar with. Hawkes' birds are always looking for some sport. And if centaur scouts show up, kill them. There's a lot to do here, and we could use a hand.
Tell me more about Zirra's weapons.
- She's been working on prototype ballista and mortars. She set up targets all over the area, so feel free to test out her latest.
- Sounds fun. But I've got more questions.
- I think I can manage that.
What's this about sparring?
- We've got a pretty secure position here, our mercs aren't getting enough combat action to keep their skills sharp. Ask around, and you'll find plenty of people eager for a duel.
- I've got another question.
- I'll think about it.
- Hawkes has been using birds to keep tabs on our field agents for a while now. But they also love to snack on vermin around the camp. If you want to help, I can give you the basics.
- Actually, I wanted to know about something else.
Sure, I could use a few pointers.
- All you need is this horn. Scare the rats out of their homes with the sound, then call for the birds. They'll take care of the rest.
- Before I do that, let me ask you something.
- Sounds simple enough.
- I'm not interested.
- I learn by doing. Just give me what I need, and I'll figure it out.
- I don't want to work with the birds just yet.
- centaurs are bold enough to approach the camp?
- This place is dug in pretty well, but that doesn't stop the occasional centaur outrunner from sticking their head in. If you see them around the entrance, just take 'em out.
- Let me ask about something else.
- Kill on sight. Got it.
- Thanks. I'll get the hang of it.
- You're always welcome here. The Companions look favorably upon you, or something like that. Yeah. They like you pretty good.
- Got anything to commemorate my service to the Company?