From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Now that he's the captain, I'll gladly shift my services to Suwash. So long as Jetsam's safe, I don't care who my master is.
Tell me about Jetsam.
- When he found me, I was knee-high to a peg-legged charr and begging for scraps. Jetsam taught me everything I know, and gave me the only family I ever had.
Is "lackey" an official pirate title?
- My original title was "bootlick". It's been a lot of hard work, but I'm making my way up the ranks.
What does a lackey do?
- I cook, do dishes, do laundry, clean the bunks, tally earnings, pay the men, discipline the men, maintain the roster, and select raiding targets. Just whatever needs to be done.
Wait! It sounds like you do everything.
- Oh no. I'm just the lackey. I just do what I'm told, and it's the captain's job to tell me what to do. I couldn't handle the responsibility of making my own decisions.
- Tell me about Jetsam. (cycles back to the start of conversation)
- Is "lackey" an official title? (same as "Is "lackey" an official pirate title?")