From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Duidda's Cloth Aquabreather||Light aquatic helm||Fine||37||308|
|Duidda's Leather Aquabreather||Medium aquatic helm||Fine||37||308|
|Duidda's Metal Aquabreather||Heavy aquatic helm||Fine||37||308|
|Duidda's Cloth Aquabreather of Hoelbrak||Light aquatic helm||Masterwork||37||616|
|Duidda's Leather Aquabreather of Hoelbrak||Medium aquatic helm||Masterwork||37||616|
|Duidda's Metal Aquabreather of Hoelbrak||Heavy aquatic helm||Masterwork||37||616|
|ooOoo Spear of Force||Spear||Masterwork||37||735|
- pirates? They're always hassling quaggans. Hoo! Can you help quaggan against the
I've got some rum for you.
- Coo! Thank you! As much as quaggan hates the pirates, they do have good rum!
- How else can I help? (Same as "How can I help you?" below)
How can I help you?
- Show those dumb pirates that they're not invincible. Destroy their turrets and flags, maybe beat up pirates and their leaders...that would really help quaggan. Oh, and quaggan could use any rum you find.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I have other things to do.
- Thank you for helping quaggan against the pirates. Oh, and if you have any extra rum, quaggan would still be happy to take it off your hands...
- What do you have for sale?