From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Unleash an insect swarm to blind and transfer conditions to your enemies.
— In-game description [?]
- Quickening Thirst — Increases movement speed above the health threshold. Dagger skills recharge faster if activated while above the health threshold.
- Casting this spell then immediately casting another skill that applies a condition to yourself will still transfer the condition, provided the projectile hasn't hit.
- Blindness will not cause this skill to miss if the condition is transferred.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (e.g. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 19, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: