From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - August 22, 2013
Bug-fixes, Balance, and World Polish
- Updated the advanced event scaling system to slightly reduce the rate of champions created by events scaling up in difficulty. Some of these events can now have lieutenant mobs appear as the event scales up.
- Restored the Mini Watchknight that was removed from some players' minipet collections.
- Zodiac Sword Skins are now tradable.
- Fixed a server crash bug.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Enfeebling Blood: Weakness duration was reduced from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Other players' weapon status usually displayed with "Wielded" status even if the players' weapons are stowed in town. This often makes characters' idling motions unnatural.
- Previewing transmuted equipment will display the icon and skin of the item that provided the stats instead of the item that provided the skin.
- Build: 22,643