From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Priest Sazeer is a human priest of Kormir and Sunspear sympathizer found at Champion's Dawn in the Domain of Istan. He is the son of Elder Priest.
Living World Season 4
- Episode 1: Daybreak
- Undercover Priest of Kormir
- Karma Merchant
|Bundle of Kralkatite||Service||Exotic||2,688|
|Mini Koss||Miniature||Rare||105,000 +|
|Endless Awakened Archer Tonic||Novelty, Gizmo||Rare||245,000 +|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||28|
|Basic Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||77|
|Fine Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Fine||252|
|Journeyman's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Masterwork||2,800|
|Master's Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Rare||5,600|
|Trader's Key||Service||Rare||245 +|
- Donate Food
|Small Kormir Icon||Service||Fine|
- loyalists or Awakened discover my father and I are Priests of Kormir, and Sunspear sympathizers, we'd suffer an even worse fate than the others. We have to keep a low profile. If the
I noticed many here pleading for something to eat. How can I help?
- Priest Sazeer: The "nobility" in Palawadan have been hoarding any and all food shipments from the mainland for weeks now.
- Elder Priest: Even that doesn't satisfy 'em. Started sending out brute squads to shake us down for what crumbs we do have.
- Priest Sazeer: Those fiends will put a bit of food just outside the cages to torment the poor wretches inside. Sadists, like their king.
- Priest Sazeer: Joko's happy to let his people starve. After all, he can always Awaken them when he wants more soldiers.
- Elder Priest: Every life we save counts double: one more for us, one less for him.
Is all this propaganda hurting the Sunspear recruiting effort?
- Priest Sazeer: Eh, propaganda doesn’t need to be persuasive, just pervasive. Wears you down, over time.
- Elder Priest: His Corpsyiness thinks breaking our wills is the "cost effective" strategy to shut us up and get us back to mining.
I noticed several prisoners throughout the village. Friends of yours?
- Priest Sazeer: Joko's no ruler. If anyone complains, it's the lash or the cage for them—if they're lucky. What kind of person rules that way?
- Priest Sazeer: Complain too loud, and you end up in the ground. Or worse. People are ready for a change, but they can’t do much from those cages.
- Priest Sazeer: Get them an early release, so to speak, and I expect they'll be all ears when it's time to talk about improving our government.
- Spearmarshal Zaeim, what can you tell me about him? (While seeking Zaiem during the Champion's Dawn story)
- Priest Sazeer: Balthazar's war made resources scarce. Islands are the first to feel that sort of shortage.
- Priest Sazeer: Zaeim couldn't stand to watch Joko's lapdogs gorge themselves while good, hardworking women and men starved.
- Priest Sazeer: He started this rebellion for us. He could've stayed hidden, could've ignored our suffering...
- Priest Sazeer: But he didn't. The Hero of Istan has shown us that good people can't sit idly by while evil ones threaten the innocent.
- Priest Sazeer: He's young, but he's everything a Sunspear should be: a champion of the oppressed, who knows peace without justice is surrender.
- I should probably move on.
- If the loyalists or Awakened discover my father and I are Priests of Kormir, and Sunspear sympathizers, we'd suffer an even worse fate than the others. We have to keep a low profile.
- Can you show me what you have for sale?
- I noticed many here pleading for something to eat. How can I help? (Same as above.)
- Is all this propaganda hurting the Sunspear recruiting effort? (Same as above.)
- I noticed several prisoners throughout the village. Friends of yours? (Same as above.)
- Champion's Dawn story) (Same as above.) This Spearmarshal Zaeim, what can you tell me about him? (While seeking Zaiem during the
- I should probably move on.
- Priest Sazeer is voiced by Keston John.