"We Heal As One!"
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Heal as One)
- Healing: 6,520 (1.0)?
- Quickness (2s): Skills and actions are 50% faster.
- Protection (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Resistance (2s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Fury (3s): 20% Critical Chance
- Stability (3s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (3s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Aegis (5s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Regen (5s): 650 Heal
- Retaliation (5s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Might (10s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
— In-game description [?]
- Superior Rune of the Trooper — Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.
- Superior Rune of the Reaper — Shouts apply chill to surrounding foes.
- New rangers start with this skill unlocked.
- Boons are copied to the ranger and pet simultaneously. Any boons that are only on one of the pair will not be copied back to them.
- The boons applied by this skill are not exact copies. Copied boons have a flat duration per boon, and their duration are affected by the player's boon duration bonuses.
- "We Heal As One!" will copy the number of stacks for boons that stack in intensity.