"We heal as one!"
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Heal as One)
— In-game description [?]
- Superior Rune of the Trooper — Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.
- New rangers start with this skill unlocked.
- Boons are first copied from the ranger to their pet, then back to the ranger.
- The boons applied by this skill are not exact copies. Copied boons have a flat duration per boon, and only up to three stacks of might will be copied. 
- This skill was previously named Heal as One, but was changed to a shout with the June 23, 2015 game update.
- Prior to the September 29, 2015 game update, this skill only healed the ranger and their pet, and did not copy boons.