From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- What do you want? Trying to pick a fight with me? I'll claw your eyes out.
- Don't start something you can't finish.
- I'm out of here.
- We should sing songs or dance or stick our hands in a campfire or something. (hiccup) I want to get crazy!
You're spilling your drink. Hand it over.
- Oh, oops. (laugh) I'm spilling my drink! (laugh) You're my hero.
- Drink saved. See you later.
- Too late. Give me that drink. That's an order, soldier.
- You're such a good warrior. I can tell. Can I have your drink?
- Is this crazy enough for you?
- All this drum banging has given me a headache.
- I'm guessing the ale was also a culprit. Gimme.
Give me your drink, and I'll tell you how to lose the headache.
- What are you? A medic? Here. I've had enough anyway.
- Drink water and get some sleep. Medic's orders.
- Don't drink and drum, idiot! Give me that.
- I can make you forget your headache.
- Have you ever wondered why blood is red when it comes out? It don't[sic]make sense. It's blue when it's inside and red when it's outside. There's a mystery here, my friend. And I'm going to sholve[sic]it. (hiccup)
I don't need to know the color to spill it.
- (laugh) That's so true! You're a genius. I don't need to see the color to spill it. Yeah. You hit the nail on the head.
- Don't forget it.
- Veins are blue and they camouflage the red blood.
- I've never seen blue blood. Have you?
- Let's see how that works.
- Not interested. Bye-bye.
- Shhhh. I'm on patrol. (giggle) You seen any scrawny humans around here? I need something to (hiccup) play with.
In your state, they're more likely to play with you. Gimme that.
- Don't take my...ah, okay. You're prob'ly right. My sword arm don't work so good when it's been drinking.
- Yeah. See you later.
- Does your legionnaire know you're drinking while on patrol?
- You're funny. I'm cutting you off.
- Patrol this.